IF YOU WORK FOR PEACE, STOP PAYING FOR WAR by Cindy Sheehan


War Tax Resistance

Cindy Sheehan



Recently, at the Occupy the Rose Parade Rally where I spoke, I talked about one of my forms of resistance: Not paying my federal income taxes.


Even though I have been very vocal about this for almost eight years now, since my son was killed in Iraq; and even though tax resistance is a long and honored form of protest, all of a sudden I am being attacked for tax “evasion.”
I can’t help it if people don’t pay attention to what I say and what I do and I also can’t help it if other people want to contribute to the crimes of the U.S. government, but I recently wrote this article entitled: “We Will Never Pay so Stop Harassing Us.”

Also, for the last Soapbox of 2012, I hosted the co-ordinators of the National War Tax Resistance League on Cindy Sheehan’s Soapbox—listen here at this link



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)